I decided to start this blog so family and friends can keep up with us (and possibly get to know us better). Although technology is so far advanced, it seems difficult to keep in touch with each and every person. Even so, we think of you often. We are starting a new path in our lives and would very much like to share it with those we love. I'll give updates, throw some tidbits of adoption info out there, and tell some of my thoughts and feelings as we go along!
August 2013
Just so you know...
There is absolutely no rhyme or reason to my, er I mean "our' blog. When the mood hits me I write about something. I don't mean to offend anyone... certainly not my goal. I just want people to learn about us and get to know us better. We like comments, so feel free to post some!
Saturday, March 12, 2011
Another contact
We were contacted by another expecting lady recently. She had emailed us, and we sent a reply back and have heard nothing in return. I have been so busy lately with other things, that I haven't thought about it much. Nick has asked about her several times. I think maybe he was a little nervous? I just know when the timing is right everything will fall into place. Granted, I would love for it to be right now, but I'm okay with it not being. I've been debating on whether or not I want to get the nursery painted and decorated. I have an idea of what I would like to do, just not sure if I should wait until we are matched or if we should start now. K is super excited about becoming a big sister. She tells me all the time that we need to go shopping for her baby brother or sister. She says, "Mom, we have to buy A LOT of bibs, because babies are messy!" Oh, my sweet child, you have no idea!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So great to see you are all so positive. You'll get there!
Post a Comment