August 2013

Just so you know...

There is absolutely no rhyme or reason to my, er I mean "our' blog. When the mood hits me I write about something. I don't mean to offend anyone... certainly not my goal. I just want people to learn about us and get to know us better. We like comments, so feel free to post some!



Sunday, March 27, 2011

30 Day Picture Challenge - Day NINE

DAY NINE - A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most.


So this is her... the girl I talked about on DAY TWO. She's a beautiful girl and it amazes me though all the difficulties in her own life, she always has a smile and a shoulder for others. She has changed so much over the last few years, but changed in a wonderful way! Did I mention that she is an AWESOME photographer? In my opinion (and many others I'm sure) she is THE BEST photographer in our hometown area. I'm so proud of you!

No comments: