August 2013

Just so you know...

There is absolutely no rhyme or reason to my, er I mean "our' blog. When the mood hits me I write about something. I don't mean to offend anyone... certainly not my goal. I just want people to learn about us and get to know us better. We like comments, so feel free to post some!



Tuesday, March 15, 2011

30 Day Picture Challenge

There is this picture challenge going around on Facebook (okay who knows maybe it was going around a year ago and I just caught wind of it!) that I thought was kinda neato. I decided to blog each day for 30 days about these random pictures instead of doing the Facebook thing. I spend entirely too much time there and not enough here, so I thought it might help me get into this "blogging" world a little more. After looking into it a little more I found that there is a 30 day, 60 day, and 100 day challenge. I'm totally sticking with the 30 days... I'll be lucky if I can get through a whole month!

Here is the list of pictures I'll be posting....

1. A picture of yourself with 10 facts

2. A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest

3. A picture of the cast from your favorite show

4. A picture of a habit you wish you didn't have.

5. A picture of your favorite memory

6. A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day

7. A picture of your most treasured item

8. A picture that makes you laugh

9. A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most

10. A picture of the person you do the most ****** up things with

11. A picture of something you hate

12. A picture of something you love

13. A picture of your favorite band or artist

14. A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without

15. A picture of something you want to do before you die

16. A picture of someone who inspires you

17. A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently

18. A picture of your biggest insecurity

19. A picture of you when you were little.

20. A picture of somewhere you'd love to travel

21. A picture of something you wish you could forget

22. A picture of something you wish you were better at

23. A picture of your favorite book

24. A picture of something you wish you could change

25. A picture of your favorite day

26. A picture of something that means a lot to you

27. A picture of yourself and a family member

28. A picture of something you're afraid of

29. A picture that can always make you smile

30. A picture of someone you miss

No comments: