August 2013

Just so you know...

There is absolutely no rhyme or reason to my, er I mean "our' blog. When the mood hits me I write about something. I don't mean to offend anyone... certainly not my goal. I just want people to learn about us and get to know us better. We like comments, so feel free to post some!



Wednesday, March 30, 2011

30 Day Picture Challenge - Day FOURTEEN

DAY FOURTEEN - A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without.


Well I would never be able to choose just one person. I did really think about it and I decided that I can't imagine life without my two favorite people! They both mean the world to me and give meaning to life. Miss K can always make me smile and Nick is my biggest supporter! Because of him I was able to learn to live again after I was in a very unhealthy relationship and because of her I have been able to find strength I didn't know I had.


No comments: