August 2013

Just so you know...

There is absolutely no rhyme or reason to my, er I mean "our' blog. When the mood hits me I write about something. I don't mean to offend anyone... certainly not my goal. I just want people to learn about us and get to know us better. We like comments, so feel free to post some!



Sunday, March 27, 2011

30 Day Picture Challenge - Day TEN

DAY TEN - A picture of the person you do the most f****** up things with.


These days, I don't do many messed up things unless you want to call me acting like I'm riding a horse while singing "She''ll be Coming Around the Mountain" (when she comes YEEHAW!) with my daughter. I'm pretty much a homebody and I'm totally okay with it! Several years ago, not much of the same story. I certainly don't want to go into details, but let me just say the things you do with friends for friends. One word: SNOWMAN. That's what I think of when I think of Sarah. (Well I think of plenty other stuff too, but that's usually the first thought with a snicker or two afterward.)

No comments: