August 2013

Just so you know...

There is absolutely no rhyme or reason to my, er I mean "our' blog. When the mood hits me I write about something. I don't mean to offend anyone... certainly not my goal. I just want people to learn about us and get to know us better. We like comments, so feel free to post some!



Wednesday, March 16, 2011

30 Day Picture Challenge - Day ONE

 DAY ONE - A picture of yourself with 10 facts

1. I'm a severe procrastinator
2. I'm a tomboy, but I like to get all gussied up every once in awhile
3. I take things to heart
4. My biggest fault is caring too much (tends to get me in hurtful situations)
5. I LOVE the outdoors
6. I enjoy reading
7. Chocolate and Doritos are my two favorite things to eat.
8. I have 7 piercings and 3 tattoos (and several more I would like to get!)
9. Music is therapy to me
10. I'm addicted to playing games (facebook games are the worst {or maybe best since I play them all the time}, but I also play wii, ps2, ds, and computer games)

3 comments:

Pamela Davis Photography said...

You look so pretty! Makes me miss you even more!! And guess what! I already knew those things about you. lol. Love ya!

Lundin said...

I LOVE this picture of you Gina. You are such a beautiful woman (inside and out)!!!!

GSmith said...

Thanks ladies! K actually took this picture... @Pam of course you knew those things!