DAY TWO - A picture of you and the person you have been closet with the longest.
My heart just smiles thinking of this girl. We were childhood friends, went our separate ways in high school and after a terrible incident in which she shattered her leg we became good friends again. Until I landed myself in a troublesome relationship. After that relationship ended we were friends again, and started talking all the time. After the loss of our baby we became even closer and I don't know what I would do without her. She knows more about me than anyone. She knows my heart, my faults, my mistakes, my accomplishments and she's never judged me or treated me differently. She's always had my back, even when I didn't realize it. She is the true meaning of a friend. Every time Nick and I go "home" to visit, she ALWAYS takes the time to visit with us. It means the world to me.... this lady is too busy, but never too busy to spend time with me. I love you Peaches and Jam!

No comments:
Post a Comment