August 2013

Just so you know...

There is absolutely no rhyme or reason to my, er I mean "our' blog. When the mood hits me I write about something. I don't mean to offend anyone... certainly not my goal. I just want people to learn about us and get to know us better. We like comments, so feel free to post some!



Monday, March 21, 2011

30 Day Picture Challenge - Day SIX

DAY SIX - A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day.

Well, I thought, thought, and thought some more on this one and it was hard. The fact is I don't want to trade places with anyone, but the only person I could even come close to thinking about was my husband. Only because I'm curious what he's really thinking when I go off on one of my rants. Or when we have a serious discussion and he has a difficult time talking. Especially when it comes to our angel baby. I just want to know what he is thinking. He's so quiet and doesn't talk about his feelings, but this inquiring mind wants to know! I'm also amazed at how he can always be in a good mood. His outlook on life inspires me and I always think, "Why can't I see things that way?"

(Oh and I LOVE this picture! I caught him between laughing and smiling... so it's a true smile and not one just for the camera! He is probably not going to like the fact that I posted it, but he'll forgive me!)

No comments: