August 2013

Just so you know...

There is absolutely no rhyme or reason to my, er I mean "our' blog. When the mood hits me I write about something. I don't mean to offend anyone... certainly not my goal. I just want people to learn about us and get to know us better. We like comments, so feel free to post some!



Sunday, March 20, 2011

30 Day Picture Challenge - Day FIVE

DAY FIVE - A picture of your favorite memory
 My favorite memory would have to be when I went to Alaska to visit Nick. We had only been dating for about 4 months and it kept running through my head that I was completely crazy going all the way there to see a guy I had only spent 2 weeks together in person and about 3 months of talking on the phone. Granted we knew each other in high school and he was a super sweet guy, but people do change.... I'm glad he didn't!! I had an absolute amazing time with him and all of his friends! We had never told each other we loved each other and being there with him was the first time I heard it. We loved each other like crazy and couldn't get enough of one another! I admit I kinda miss those days! Even so, just thinking about our time in AK together always puts a smile of my face!

No comments: