August 2013

Just so you know...

There is absolutely no rhyme or reason to my, er I mean "our' blog. When the mood hits me I write about something. I don't mean to offend anyone... certainly not my goal. I just want people to learn about us and get to know us better. We like comments, so feel free to post some!



Friday, March 18, 2011

30 Day Picture Challenge - Day THREE

DAY THREE - A picture of the cast from your favorite TV show.
DEXTER: I'm not sure what bothers me more, the fact that I really like this show, or the person that came up with it.... This is the only series that I watch. I'm not much of a tv person. I normally don't have the attention span to sit down and watch something, but this show intrigues me. As a matter of fact, we netflix it and watch a few episodes a night... many times I've begged my husband to stay up late to watch "just one more" because I can't stand waiting until the following night. Of course, he always does, because he loves me :)

No comments: