Another post to say that nothing is going on. I had a {insert sarcasm}wonderful stay in the hospital for a few days. While in the hospital, my husband said, "Gina, if you needed a vacation from us that badly you could have told me." Ummm... really? Being hooked up to iv fluids and getting blood taken every 12 hours isn't exactly my idea of a vacation. A few days after I got home we did go on a "real" vacation. We had never been as a family and I have to say it's tons different than I thought it would be. I would post a couple of pictures, but I unfortunately have misplaced my camera. :( We had a great time and are kicking around the idea of taking another vacation in August.
Miss K is still so excited about getting a baby brother AND sister soon. I wish I could carry her upbeat-ness everyday. For the most part we do really well with waiting, but there have been a few days that have been rough. I try to explain to her that it's possible that she could get a baby brother and sister, but more likely one or the other. It doesn't phase her. We were at the store the other day and she was picking up all kinds of things (clothes, burp rags, bottles, binkies....) and saying, "Mom, my baby brother and sister needs these." Then she grabs ALL of the bibs and replies, "Babies are messy, we need a lot of these." Yes, yes we do!
I decided to start this blog so family and friends can keep up with us (and possibly get to know us better). Although technology is so far advanced, it seems difficult to keep in touch with each and every person. Even so, we think of you often. We are starting a new path in our lives and would very much like to share it with those we love. I'll give updates, throw some tidbits of adoption info out there, and tell some of my thoughts and feelings as we go along!
August 2013
Just so you know...
There is absolutely no rhyme or reason to my, er I mean "our' blog. When the mood hits me I write about something. I don't mean to offend anyone... certainly not my goal. I just want people to learn about us and get to know us better. We like comments, so feel free to post some!
1 comment:
It looks like Miss K is on the ball with this baby rearin' stuff! Hope you're feeling good, and you'll get the call, it's just a matter of when. Hang in there!
Post a Comment