August 2013

Just so you know...

There is absolutely no rhyme or reason to my, er I mean "our' blog. When the mood hits me I write about something. I don't mean to offend anyone... certainly not my goal. I just want people to learn about us and get to know us better. We like comments, so feel free to post some!



Sunday, May 15, 2011

The cutest little shoes!

I couldn't resist the urge to buy these tiny little shoes! I don't have my mind set on a little girl, but I think I was drawn to them because I have no idea what it's like to shop for a little boy :) I have been buying things here and there. We recently made the decision to go ahead and decorate the nursery. We have all the furniture, but we've been holding off on decorating. It will be mostly neutral, but some girl and boy things as well. For some clearly girl/boy things I thought it would be a great story to tell later on. And of course we can always give away what we don't end up needing. I think getting everything ready will make waiting go by a little faster... I hope anyway!

1 comment:

Kammie said...

Those are very cute! I have been buying things here and there, but always gender neutral. I am drawn to the girl stuff though. Maybe I need to just give in!