August 2013

Just so you know...

There is absolutely no rhyme or reason to my, er I mean "our' blog. When the mood hits me I write about something. I don't mean to offend anyone... certainly not my goal. I just want people to learn about us and get to know us better. We like comments, so feel free to post some!



Friday, May 20, 2011

Diapers, diapers, and more DIAPERS!

Not much is going on here... we've had a few phone calls on our "adoption line" but no voice mail messages... so either it was a wrong number or they hung up. I, of course, couldn't get to my phone in time to answer. Yesterday, there was a call and I was running as fast as my short little legs would go and I still didn't make it!

We have decided to do a little more networking ourselves, so I'm getting information and whatnot together for that.

Tomorrow is our community yard sale. Nick and I usually have pretty decent luck with yard sales, but I'm not holding my breath on this one... Everything we make will be used for the baby/ baby's room. I'm pretty excited about that!

I think I mentioned before (a year or so ago) that I had won a year's supply of Huggies diapers. I've been very generous in handing the FREE coupons out to friends (and strangers at the store), but I have certainly been using the ones that I kept. We have a decent stash going, and I still have about 15 more coupons to use. The crazy thing about it? We are going to be using cloth diapers. Haha! Well, we were, now we will use the disposables for night time time and cloth during the day. I've been sewing the cloth diapers like a mad woman too! I have 2 cloth diapers finished, 3 that I still need to do the casing on, and 3 more that are ready to be sewn!! They are just the cutest little things!



The closet stash

The bassinet stash 

And the cute little diapers I made :)

2 comments:

Marica said...

they are so cute!! :-)

Penelope said...

Wow you are so resourceful, you are working so dilligently! I admire that:)