August 2013

Just so you know...

There is absolutely no rhyme or reason to my, er I mean "our' blog. When the mood hits me I write about something. I don't mean to offend anyone... certainly not my goal. I just want people to learn about us and get to know us better. We like comments, so feel free to post some!



Friday, May 20, 2011

30 Day Picture Challenge - Day TWENTY-THREE

DAY TWENTY-THREE - A picture of your favorite book.



Anyone that remotely knows me, knows that I could never pick ONE favorite book. I love to read, and I'm not too picky about what I read. (well, as long as it's not boring!) This book is definitely on my top 5 list. James Patterson is probably my #1 favorite author. I've read almost all of his books. One year, as a surprise, my husband bought me all of the Alex Cross books. I was a super happy girl!

No comments: