August 2013

Just so you know...

There is absolutely no rhyme or reason to my, er I mean "our' blog. When the mood hits me I write about something. I don't mean to offend anyone... certainly not my goal. I just want people to learn about us and get to know us better. We like comments, so feel free to post some!



Monday, May 23, 2011

Gina, Gina, How does you garden grow?

Bell pepper (5/16/2011)
Beans and tomato plants (5/16/2011)








  Fast, I say, fast! 
I can't believe how fast it is growing this year. Maybe it did last year as well, but it seemed that it took forever for me to see anything popping up! My cherry tomato plants already have little "maters" on them! I was a little late starting the garden this year so I missed out on all the cooler weather vegetables, but by gollie, come this fall I'm going to be planting them!

Cucumber, Beans, and Tomato plants (5/23/2011)
Bell Pepper, Carrots(still tiny) and Jalepenos (5/23/2011)
I let K have one little corner of the garden to plant whatever she wanted... she picked watermelons and marigolds. She planted everything herself. The marigolds are finally popping up (u can see in the lower right corner). It's been such a blessing to see her little eyes light up when she sees "her" watermelon plants.



1 comment:

Penelope said...

Oh that's awesome you planted a garden! Way to go, and you let your K plant some things she picked- such a sweet garden. Enjoy the harvest, I also love cherry tomatoes!