Well, I finally got all of our information to the agency. Yes, I know I'm terrible I said it an earlier post that I already sent it, and I really was going to except that, my husband still needed to get some of his paperwork together, and I was still waiting on some information from my doctor. Anyhow, so I sent it out last Monday, and this week I realized I haven't been notified that they received it (as I have with everything else). So I sent an email asking... and their address has changed and I sent it to the wrong blamin' one! For a split second, I panicked. Then I took a deep breath and said "It'll be okay, and it'll eventually get there." Hopefully...
On a better note, the context of our DBL has been approved and I just submitted the actual letter (all prettied up) for approval. I'm working on our website, and have it the way I want it, but although it's the exact same information as the letter, I'm having a hard time sending it for approval. It's becoming all too real! In a good way of couse.
Oh and I also bought a swing! A lady down the street from me was having a yard sale and she said it was rarely used, and it totally looks it. The fabric is in excellent shape as well as the "feet" where it would be sitting and scooting on the floor. I love that it's a take along swing, and it's super easy to fold up!

3 comments:
I know what you mean about it feeling more real. I about had a panic attack sending my packet in. I'm jealous that your letter has been approved! Of course, I'm trying to reduce my wait by sending in the formatted version at the same time. :) I love the little swing! You can put it in whatever room you are in!
It's a cute swing and it will be a lifesaver!
Ah, mail... gotta love it! I'm sure it will get there quickly. I like the swing you scored, super cute!
Post a Comment