August 2013

Just so you know...

There is absolutely no rhyme or reason to my, er I mean "our' blog. When the mood hits me I write about something. I don't mean to offend anyone... certainly not my goal. I just want people to learn about us and get to know us better. We like comments, so feel free to post some!



Saturday, September 18, 2010

And a tumbling we will go!

Miss K started tumbling classes this year and she LOVES it! Her attention span is a bit short, but she tries hard and she sure looks cute doing it! She gets so excited when we are getting ready to go and when she tells Nick about it she says "Guess what me did today Dad?" She explains it the best way she knows how.... acting it out! "Me did a bear walk, and me did somersaults!" All the while she is walking like a bear (well, kinda) and doing somersaults. She loves doing those. In class this week she went the length and back of the room 2 or 3 times! Her instructor is wonderful, and I can honestly say I don't know HOW she does it! All those little munchkins running around! Its a fun time, for me as well. I love watching all the little ones, to the nervousness of trying something new, to the shear joy of doing it! And of course the best part of class? The sucker afterwards!

No comments: