So, I've been trying my hand at "couponing" the last several months. As in my last blog about it, we are putting all the money we are saving by my "couponing" into our adoption fund. I do know that we are saving money by doing this. Lately, though sales really haven't been that great, so I haven't been doing it as often. I just clipped all my coupons this week, I was pretty excited about the P&G coupons in this weeks paper :) I decided to jump onto the website that I use most often to see what sales are going on. To visit this site click here. I happened to notice the new commissary sales are posted, I clicked there and I found that you can sign up for P&G coupons to use at the commissary! The greatest part about using these coupons is they donate to the USO. To sign up for those coupons visit this site. Awesomeness! I'm super stoked. I definitely see a commissary trip in my very near future!
And so I decided since I talked about my savings I would add it up real quick and go ahead and post it here.
May through August I have saved $492.84.
I'm sure that we have saved much more, because my little one did get into my receipts a couple times, and I think a few were "misplaced." Even without those few receipts, I think it's some great savings! I might add too that the figure that I came up with is the amount of coupons added with the amount saved that prints out on receipts. As in the sale item. This number does not reflect shopping at the commissary which is usually less expensive than the grocery stores.
I decided to start this blog so family and friends can keep up with us (and possibly get to know us better). Although technology is so far advanced, it seems difficult to keep in touch with each and every person. Even so, we think of you often. We are starting a new path in our lives and would very much like to share it with those we love. I'll give updates, throw some tidbits of adoption info out there, and tell some of my thoughts and feelings as we go along!
August 2013
Just so you know...
There is absolutely no rhyme or reason to my, er I mean "our' blog. When the mood hits me I write about something. I don't mean to offend anyone... certainly not my goal. I just want people to learn about us and get to know us better. We like comments, so feel free to post some!
1 comment:
Very cool!! I'm just not ready to jump on the couponing train! :)
Post a Comment