August 2013

Just so you know...

There is absolutely no rhyme or reason to my, er I mean "our' blog. When the mood hits me I write about something. I don't mean to offend anyone... certainly not my goal. I just want people to learn about us and get to know us better. We like comments, so feel free to post some!



Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Like the Ocean

The day before my birthday we had a nice little get together at our house. We had some great friends and neighbors that came over to celebrate with us. Our good friend Brandon made my cake. (and now that I think of it, he's made a cake for the last few years) After they brought the cake over, K spots it sitting on the counter and asks "Mommy, what's that?"
I said "Well, what do you think it is?"
She exclaimed, "It's your birthday cake!"
I replied, "Yep, it is."
She asked, "Mommy, you getting older?"
I answered, "Yes, Mommy is getting older."
She said "Mommy, you older like the ocean."

Umm... thanks... .I think!

My favorite... cookies 'n cream!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

She just cracks me up. Don't worry if you are old like the ocean, I am old like dirt! Too funny!