August 2013

Just so you know...

There is absolutely no rhyme or reason to my, er I mean "our' blog. When the mood hits me I write about something. I don't mean to offend anyone... certainly not my goal. I just want people to learn about us and get to know us better. We like comments, so feel free to post some!



Friday, April 9, 2010

Memorial Tattoos

For the one year anniversary of the death of our angel baby, we decided to get memorial tattoos. These were thought through... (lol, a year!) Nick's is pretty self explanatory. He got an angel holding a baby on his arm. The tattoo artist we went to felt honored to do our tattoos. As he said, stories like ours, is what makes him want to be better and puts meaning into his work. My tattoo needs a little more explanation. I got two liles and one daffodil on my back/right shoulder. The two lilies represent Nick and I. It was the main flower in our wedding and the chinese meaning is "forever in love." The daffodil is the March birthflower, and when it is single foretells misfortune. This special flower represents our angel. Nick's tattoo is not completely finished. He has to go back for another session to finish the wings.




I love the detailing... C did an awesome job!

No comments: