August 2013

Just so you know...

There is absolutely no rhyme or reason to my, er I mean "our' blog. When the mood hits me I write about something. I don't mean to offend anyone... certainly not my goal. I just want people to learn about us and get to know us better. We like comments, so feel free to post some!



Sunday, April 11, 2010

Ebay Frustration!

I have to admit I have a love/hate relationship with Ebay. I love finding deals on there, but this morning I definitinly have a hate relationship. I sell quite a bit of stuff on Ebay. Mainly clothes. Most of the time I get pretty decent prices for K's old baby clothes. My gripe today...  I listed K's old snow suit. Mind you, this is Columbia Sportwear, worn very few times so in excellent condition. We spent over $100 for this suit. You know how much it sold for? 99 freakin cents! Let me also tell you, the person that bought this item waited until 1 MINUTE until bidding ending...  I am so irritated and I really want to tell the person that ripped me off that they cannot have it, but, me, being a good ebayer will pack it up and ship it out and leave a note that says "thank you for your purchase." **GAG**

Okay now that I got that out of my system, I must admit this is partly my fault. Most of my listings, I do not set a reserve price, as sometimes that turns people away. I should've with this item, and so now I have learned my lesson.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm am not at all an ebay expert, or even an ebay kinda know what I'm doing shopper. But, I have listed 3-5 things for my work, and I think there is a minimum bid you can put when you list it. I don't think the buyer can see this, because they may bid higher than your minimum purchase price that you set. I really don't know how it works. I was actually on there yesterday thinking I wish I knew how to use this dang site! Lea Lundin