We had such a busy weekend! N had to work Sat. morning, but that didnt stop us! S and I finished planting our vegetable garden. Then I started on my front flower garden. After N got home from work, he started building a planter box for me to cover our well head. (love killing two birds with one stone!) Today I planted, planted, and planted some more! Whew... and I'm not even finished! Ha... I didnt have enough floweres, so off to town tomorrow I go to get more and finish it up before our trip. Oh... and we've already gotten many compliments from our neighbors about our gardens and new fence. That makes me feel good that we arent doing all this work for nothing!
In addition to all this gardening, I'm also trying to get all my training finished for my Pure Romance business before we leave. It's been hectic and busy this last week, but I'm certainly not complaining!
I decided to start this blog so family and friends can keep up with us (and possibly get to know us better). Although technology is so far advanced, it seems difficult to keep in touch with each and every person. Even so, we think of you often. We are starting a new path in our lives and would very much like to share it with those we love. I'll give updates, throw some tidbits of adoption info out there, and tell some of my thoughts and feelings as we go along!
August 2013
Just so you know...
There is absolutely no rhyme or reason to my, er I mean "our' blog. When the mood hits me I write about something. I don't mean to offend anyone... certainly not my goal. I just want people to learn about us and get to know us better. We like comments, so feel free to post some!
1 comment:
I just wanted to say after wiping my tears...I MISS YOU GUYS LIKE CRAZY!!!
Post a Comment