August 2013

Just so you know...

There is absolutely no rhyme or reason to my, er I mean "our' blog. When the mood hits me I write about something. I don't mean to offend anyone... certainly not my goal. I just want people to learn about us and get to know us better. We like comments, so feel free to post some!



Thursday, May 13, 2010

Our Trip Home

We had a wonderful time going home... well not the actually "going" part, but the being there! K actually did really well with the long drive. Perfect even! Unfortunately we didnt get to see everyone we wanted to, and didn't spend as much time as we would've liked to with the ones we did see. I realized how much I miss my family and friends.We are so lucky to have such a great family... (and I do mean my N's family as well)  K, of course, was spoiled rotten by her grandparents. After being back home, she now thinks she has to have orange juice every morning. She asks when we are going to see the cows and chickens at Nana's and Papa's. She had a wonderful time playing with all her cousins. They got along so well!

We also received some awesome news while visiting family... we are approved through the IAC!!! Our adoption journey begins!


1 comment:

Pamela Davis Photography said...

I was so excited when you told me!