August 2013

Just so you know...

There is absolutely no rhyme or reason to my, er I mean "our' blog. When the mood hits me I write about something. I don't mean to offend anyone... certainly not my goal. I just want people to learn about us and get to know us better. We like comments, so feel free to post some!



Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Mail call

So... tomorrow I'm sending off a bunch of paperwork to the agency. I had my physical today and I go back in Thursday for my bloodwork. I just received a statement from the agency and I can ALMOST sigh... Give me a couple more months and I will take that sigh, and replace it with waiting. I often wonder, am I gonna be the one who contacts the agency constantly to see how things are "coming along" or am I just going to sit back and worry at home? I guess only time will tell. I'm excited, still! Every day is one day closer to our baby!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I can't wait to be finally waiting! :) Doesn't that sound strange? Anyone who is or has gone through this process will know exactly what I mean, though. :)

SoggyToad said...

I hope your apmnts went well. Can't wait for your sigh :)