The is the first year that we have been able to fix a garden. Some good friends of ours decided to go in with us, so we decided to make a fairly decent sized one. We are doing it all by hand! It's a great workout, and will hopefully pay off in the end! After we got finished today, I realized we went a couple feet over into our neighbors property. (oops!) So I went back out and made it a little bigger on our side. Hopefully our neighbors won't be too upset with us (I'm sure they won't because they are super nice people) but I'm going to offer them fresh produce if/when we have some.
The area I picked out for the garden. It's in direct sunlight all day!
Us hard at work!
All finished! (day one anyhow!) Samps was tuckered out from all the digging!




No comments:
Post a Comment