August 2013

Just so you know...

There is absolutely no rhyme or reason to my, er I mean "our' blog. When the mood hits me I write about something. I don't mean to offend anyone... certainly not my goal. I just want people to learn about us and get to know us better. We like comments, so feel free to post some!



Wednesday, February 17, 2010

My new hobby

I've always wanted to learn how to knit, and I recently met a new friend that knows how. She said she would teach me, so I took her up on it! She helped me start on a washcloth... and I still havent finished it, but I did complete another one. Now I am working on a scarf! The website http://www.knittinghelp.com/ has helped me tremendously. They have videos of pretty much everything, so you can actually SEE how to do it!

Although, I must admit, it has been a bit of a challenge. I should have thought about starting a new hobby with a ball of yarn and a new kitten :)

I really want to learn how to crochet also... I've found so many cute patterns that are for crocheting. Nick says I have to learn one before I start another, which of course makes sense!






My first washcloth. It doesn't look that great, but I'm pretty proud of it!







The scarf I'm working on now.

No comments: