August 2013

Just so you know...

There is absolutely no rhyme or reason to my, er I mean "our' blog. When the mood hits me I write about something. I don't mean to offend anyone... certainly not my goal. I just want people to learn about us and get to know us better. We like comments, so feel free to post some!



Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Autobiography

So today I sat down to write on my autobiography... and I sat there and I sat there. (I already have it written up, but it just seems so BORING!) So, I called my mom and asked her what I was like when I was little. She told me tons of stories... maybe a couple I didnt want to know, like peeing the bed. LOL.. I don't think that's the kind of thing they want to know! Basically she confirmed alot of what I already remembered, but some things I did forget to mention in my auto. So here I am, writing on here versus on the auto... Putting it off? Maybe.... I'm not so sure, but I just can't seem to be able to sit down and write about myself in a way that it sounds interesting. Hopefully, just hopefully I will go to bed tonight thinking of this and in the morning when I wake, I will have brainstormed all through my sleep and know exactly what to type!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I thought the same thing when writing my autobiography... it just seemed boring to me. And it seemed like the list of questions would never end! Good luck working on yours! :)

Crista said...

I feel like I am getting to know myself very well! At least I like most of what I am finding out. : )

We seem to be in about the same place in the process, so I look forward to sharing the journey with you!