August 2013

Just so you know...

There is absolutely no rhyme or reason to my, er I mean "our' blog. When the mood hits me I write about something. I don't mean to offend anyone... certainly not my goal. I just want people to learn about us and get to know us better. We like comments, so feel free to post some!



Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I love surprises!

The smallest things can make me excited! I got a certified letter in the mail today from Huggies. I signed up on the Enjoy the Ride Rewards program (because Huggies just happens to be our favorite diaper/ pullup) What do ya know? I won a years worth of free diapers!!! Woohooo! I was so excited. Too bad K isn't wearing them anymore, but I'm going to stockpiling for our future baby that is growing in our hearts!

2 comments:

SoggyToad said...

That's awesome!

Pamela Davis Photography said...

wow! that is pretty sweet! maybe a sign from God to not worry about the expense of the new baby in the works. :) Keep your head up and I love you guys