August 2013

Just so you know...

There is absolutely no rhyme or reason to my, er I mean "our' blog. When the mood hits me I write about something. I don't mean to offend anyone... certainly not my goal. I just want people to learn about us and get to know us better. We like comments, so feel free to post some!



Sunday, October 28, 2012

A New Bed for Miss K

We looked all over trying to find a bed for Miss K, but we could never find exactly what we wanted. Nick decided that he would build her one. Unfortunately it's been pretty slow going. Work tends to get in the way of such things. We should be able to move the bed in her room soon and then he's going to finish the bookshelf and dresser to go underneath it.
Drawing out the plans
Getting started!
Looking good!


K is so proud of her bed!
Each of the steps has a drawer in it

All finished!