August 2013

Just so you know...

There is absolutely no rhyme or reason to my, er I mean "our' blog. When the mood hits me I write about something. I don't mean to offend anyone... certainly not my goal. I just want people to learn about us and get to know us better. We like comments, so feel free to post some!



Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween 2012

We had a pretty low key Halloween this year. Nick was out of town for the Halloween party that we were going to go to... We were going to go as Gnomeo and Juliet, but I decided even if my Gnomeo wasn't here that doesn't mean I can't go by myself! So Miss K and I dressed up and went!



We carved pumpkins on Halloween this year! We were cutting it close! With Nick being out of town, that seemed the only day we could all join the fun!








No comments: