August 2013

Just so you know...

There is absolutely no rhyme or reason to my, er I mean "our' blog. When the mood hits me I write about something. I don't mean to offend anyone... certainly not my goal. I just want people to learn about us and get to know us better. We like comments, so feel free to post some!



Friday, June 8, 2012

Neglected

Oh this poor blog has become so neglected! I've actually been staying somewhat busy lately. Miss K is out of preschool and I'm out for the summer... or it could be longer than that :) Anyhow, there for a little bit I couldn't tell if we were coming or going! K had ballet, soccer, and now t-ball.
K's ballet recital
Soccer!

Ballet and soccer are both over, so we are concentrating on t-ball. She's really enjoying it! I'm so thankful she is, because I think it would've broken my heart had she not liked it!
First t-ball game: On first!

I've been busy making hair bows. I'm not really sure what for yet, but I've been having fun with it!
Angry bird inspired hair clip!

We went fishing last weekend. Miss K got the first catch of the day, and Nick came in second. They both caught little perch. I caught nothing but a bunch of weeds and a sunburn in a little patch, where I apparently missed with sunscreen. Lesson learned: Next time ask the husband to get my back! I guess I'm not near as flexible as I used to be!
Dad helping reel it in!

1 comment:

SoggyToad said...

You have been busy! What a sweet beautiful girl she is, good job with your sports!