August 2013

Just so you know...

There is absolutely no rhyme or reason to my, er I mean "our' blog. When the mood hits me I write about something. I don't mean to offend anyone... certainly not my goal. I just want people to learn about us and get to know us better. We like comments, so feel free to post some!



Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Feelin' Fabulous!

I have to admit, after surgery I'm feeling quite good! WAY better than I thought I would. Nick and Miss K have been so incredible. I just don't know what I would do without them! She has been so sweet, caring and my biggest cheerleader! Every day, I've been able to do a little more and she says, "Yay, Momma you just did it! Good job!" I had my post op appointment Friday and received the go ahead on doing some arm exercises (Yeah!). Nick returned to work yesterday, and I think everything caught up with me. I was exhausted! I'm so thankful that Miss K thought it was a good idea for it to be a movie day yesterday, because I just didn't have the energy for much else! Today I went for a walk with my friend while Miss K rode her bike. I was glad just to get out of the house for a bit! I'm ready for the bandages to come off, they seem to be rubbing me the wrong way or getting twisted, but still needed as there as still some seepage going on. A LOT of the swelling has gone down, and I'm liking the results! Nick on the other hand is still adjusting. I'm just so glad to be pain free (as in the prior pain!) and to be able to do activities I wasn't able to before!

No comments: