August 2013

Just so you know...

There is absolutely no rhyme or reason to my, er I mean "our' blog. When the mood hits me I write about something. I don't mean to offend anyone... certainly not my goal. I just want people to learn about us and get to know us better. We like comments, so feel free to post some!



Friday, July 1, 2011

Time is slowing down...

or so it seems! We've been "officially" waiting for 6 months now. The first three months flew by! These last few... not so much :( For a number of reasons I'm sure. These are the reasons I have come up with 1.) Although "officially" waiting for a baby for six months, it's been more like 2 1/2 years or so. 2.) Miss K is adamant about getting a baby brother or sister - now. And it's getting harder and harder trying to explain the situation to her. 3.) I'm going to be the big 30 this year. Although that shouldn't matter either way. It's in the back of my mind that my age is going to make a huge difference . 4.) There seems to have been an abundant amount of pregnancy/newborn news. Or maybe I'm just noticing it more. Anyhow, it doesn't make waiting easier. I know I've said this a gazillion times.... and I'll say it again.(and probably again) I do NOT want to speed up the process for the birth mom. It's going to be an extemely difficult time for her, and for her sake I'm okay with waiting. In due time, "our' birth mom will find us and it will lead to the baby meant for us!

No comments: