August 2013

Just so you know...

There is absolutely no rhyme or reason to my, er I mean "our' blog. When the mood hits me I write about something. I don't mean to offend anyone... certainly not my goal. I just want people to learn about us and get to know us better. We like comments, so feel free to post some!



Monday, June 13, 2011

I like free things!

I'm all about free stuff! (who isn't?) I just snagged a free baby sling from Seven Everyday Slings.  Use promo code FAMILY2011 for a free baby sling (while supplies last).  I did pay $11.95 Shipping and Handling (and there is the option of  size exchange insurance for $3.50 ).  Not bad at all for a Baby Carrier valued at $48! After you purchase your sling you will then get a promo code for a FREE nursing cover as well. I didn't even think to write it down (and I certainly don't recall it) because I'm still on the fence about trying to nurse our adopted baby. Anyhow, I've heard that the slings is all a hoax and they "steal" your money, but I did pay with paypal (my preferred way of paying) and I received the sling within a couple of days. Technically it's not FREE if you think about the shipping, but I think $12 is a decent price for a super cute sling. Now I have a guide for making my own later :)

No comments: