August 2013

Just so you know...

There is absolutely no rhyme or reason to my, er I mean "our' blog. When the mood hits me I write about something. I don't mean to offend anyone... certainly not my goal. I just want people to learn about us and get to know us better. We like comments, so feel free to post some!



Saturday, January 15, 2011

Happy 3rd Birthday Miss K!

We had a wonderful party for K. I can't believe she's three already! Not that she would ever let me forget. She constantly says "Now that I'm older I can _____________." or "I'm not two anymore, I'm three!" It's amazing how much she has changed, looks and personality. She is still a little firecracker like she always has been, but she is really starting to be lovey dovey and I'm LOVIN' it! Even as a baby she didn't like us to hold her much or kiss and hug on her!

Her poor little legs were up by her ears, thankfully they eventually relaxed!
This was my favorite "new family" photo.


Where's my cake?

 

Yay! There it is!






















               









I'm ONE!!

TWO already?    

Lovin' the cupcake!
I love the pure joy on her face!
Happy Birthday!
and... she still loves cupcakes!
And that's my little trip down memory lane. She sure makes life fun and gives me a reason to smile every single day!

No comments: