August 2013

Just so you know...

There is absolutely no rhyme or reason to my, er I mean "our' blog. When the mood hits me I write about something. I don't mean to offend anyone... certainly not my goal. I just want people to learn about us and get to know us better. We like comments, so feel free to post some!



Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Three Months

I can't believe our little guy is three months old today. It really does seem like yesterday that we got the call that we needed to head to the hospital. It is going by fast and it brings tears to my eyes. I find myself doing less and less housework and more holding him, staring at him and just ENJOYING him. He's a dream come true and I can't imagine having a more perfect baby.
 He makes my heart sing.




No comments: