August 2013

Just so you know...

There is absolutely no rhyme or reason to my, er I mean "our' blog. When the mood hits me I write about something. I don't mean to offend anyone... certainly not my goal. I just want people to learn about us and get to know us better. We like comments, so feel free to post some!



Sunday, February 26, 2012

Busy Little Bee

 Miss K has been asking me for months to make her a Hello Kitty hair bow. I took a break from the hair bow making, but today I decided I would make a beautiful bow for her. Then, I thought "Well, I should probably go ahead and make a few more since I have everything out." I forgot how much I actually enjoy making them! 




Hello Kitty bow, and my favorite!

Easter hair bow

St. Patty's bow

Jelly Beans!

No comments: