August 2013

Just so you know...

There is absolutely no rhyme or reason to my, er I mean "our' blog. When the mood hits me I write about something. I don't mean to offend anyone... certainly not my goal. I just want people to learn about us and get to know us better. We like comments, so feel free to post some!



Sunday, October 23, 2011

A Few Sneak Peaks

We are making a little head way with what has become known as "the baby's room." We (I did actually, but of course asked if Nick was okay with it) decided to decorate with turtles. I've always loved turtles, and over the years, have collected, and received several for gifts. I thought it was only fitting for something that could possibly take a long time, but well worth the wait! We aren't close to being finished yet, but I was a little excited with what has come together so I had to share it with some/anyone!




1 comment:

SoggyToad said...

I love it! SO precious!